Recipe: Perfect Cara's stuffed bell peppers

Cara's stuffed bell peppers. Chef Carla Hall shows how to create an easy, healthy, and kid friendly stuffed bell pepper recipe. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie.

Cara's stuffed bell peppers They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling Stuffed bell peppers is a classic American dish that one can't easily find in restaurants (unless it is a cafeteria). Green bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, textured vegetable protein, cheese and tomato sauce. You can cook Cara's stuffed bell peppers using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of Cara's stuffed bell peppers

  1. Prepare 1 of bell pepper for each person (I used six so other ingredients are for six peppers).
  2. It's 1 lb of ground meat (I used pork).
  3. You need 1.5 cups of cooked rice.
  4. You need of Seasoning to taste. This entirely depends on what mixture of spices you like.
  5. You need 1/4 cup of chopped or minced onion.

Omit the cheese for a vegan variation. Serve with additional tomato sauce, if desired. Stuffed bell peppers are delicious and can be served as appetizers or as a side dish. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy!

Cara's stuffed bell peppers instructions

  1. Cut tops off peppers and clean insides. Save tops.
  2. Partially brown ground meat. Add cut up pieces from tops of peppers and onion. Stir. Add rice. Stir. Remove from heat..
  3. Put peppers in baking dish and fill with mixture..
  4. Bake at 375°F for 45 min or until peppers are tender..
  5. Optional step...sprinkle with grated cheese..

For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make. Stuffed Bell Peppers [or meatloaf in a bell pepper]. Mind you, while my tomatoes looked really elegant and sophisticated, I find it's darn near impossible to make stuffed bell peppers look stunningly pretty. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice are my favorite! Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise, and remove all seeds.

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Recipe: Perfect Cara's stuffed bell peppers"

Posting Komentar